Check out some of our most frequently answered Search Engine Optmization questions and answers.
SEO = Search Engine Optimization. What does it really mean? The high level version of SEO is the acquisition of website traffic and high google ranking organically. Organic traffic equals, free non paid traffic. There are several strategies to obtain this traffic via google search . This could be something as simple as creating landing pages that are centered around specific keywords which contain high quality content. Others include creating authority across multiple social media platforms. SEO constantly changes so staying on top of the algorithm is a must.
We would need more information before we could provide you with a SEO price. Providing a price without knowing what your goals are can cause the campaign to fail.
That said, our SEO packages range from $1000-10,000 per month with no-contract.
It depends on where you are today, what SEO has been done, and what is your competition doing.
As a general rule, most websites stuck on page 2 can be ranked on the first page inside 3 months. As for a brand new website, you’re looking closer to 6+ months to get good first page rankings on competitive keywords.
During that time your leads and traffic will increase gradually and regularly, but the real action begins once you land on the top half of the first page.
This can be life changing. We’ve seen clients grow their online sales by 1000% in 12-months, which represented an ROI of over 20X. However, the true value of SEO is that the traffic and leads you acquire last for a very long time.
Our team of SEO specialists will get you to the most effective possible position for your market, and flood your business with new organic traffic. We would rather focus on ranking your business for the right keywords and not just chase #1’s. If #1 is possible for the right terms, then we’ll give it everything to get you there.
Starting a SEO strategy is like picking up a trainer at the gym. If you are working with them for a year straight and your results are great, you will see a decline in the results if you decide to cancel that service and do it yourself.
This is the same with SEO, we create strategies that will work for you long term but over time your competition will eventually work on their own strategy to outrank you…they may even hire us lol…just kidding. But if this does occur give our SEO specialist a call and we will assist you with getting back on track.
If SEO did not work for you, then you probably had one of the four things happen:
- You were bamboozled by an amateur – There are tons of amateurs or scammers in the SEO industry and apologies if this happened to you. Putting a stop to these folks is the reason we work so hard on your Search Engine Optimization strategy.
- You were working with a web developer, digital marketing agency or web designer – SEO can be easy but can be very technical depending on the strategy you use. It takes a specific skill that not many can pick up the process. Most web designers, agencies and web devs offer SEO services but they do not have the experience needed to rank your site. They are great at a-lot but do you really want a graphic designer working on your SEO?
- The SEO company you hired really did not know what they were doing – This is probably the most common issue business owners encounter. Most SEO companies are started after watching a few videos or reading a free resource downloaded from a “SEO guru”. Sadly they get business but really do not know how to properly incorporate SEO. SEO is a skill set that takes time and practice to master and hiring a newbie portraying as an expert will leave you angry about your rankings.
- You simply didn’t do enough to outrank your competition – If you paid a couple hundred dollars a month for your last SEO strategy in the past, more than likely your strategy wasn’t strong enough or had enough resources to outrank your competition. As the saying goes “If you think it’s expensive hiring a pro, wait until you have to pay more to fix the amateurs mess ups”
Our SEO team can generally pinpoint with precision why your previous campaign wasn’t working..in just a few minutes. Our SEO experts can look at all of your web stats and compare them to your competitors. Let us walk you through why your SEO efforts did not work in the past.
The short answer is No. Our SEO experts believe that if a company needs to lock you into a long term contract, they aren’t really confident in their abilities to deliver high quality, efficient work that will keep you happy on a monthly basis.
We understand that you are busy, and business comes first. Our SEO experts have made it easy to get started.
- Give us a call for a free consultation.
- We will have a brief talk(over the phone), talk about your SEO budget/investment and will send over a brief questionnaire for you to fill out. This will maybe take 15 or so minutes. Once you are done, one of our SEO experts will take over and handle all the other SEO aspects, so you can get back to running your business.
The short answer is NO, we do not provide that service but we can educate you on why it’s beneficial to choose organic traffic through SEO strategy over paid traffic.
YES, you will receive a monthly ranking report that outlines your site progress in the Google search results. This provides transparency on what we are doing and how your ranking is changing. You might not see a instant boost in phone calls yet, but you will see a constant trend that will get you the ranking that you want.
No one can guarantee you #1 rankings in Google and if they do that should be a red flag. SEO Companies will guarantee a #1 ranking but that is ultimately up to Google. No SEO company has a Google connection and if they are guaranteeing a top ranking they can and will be seen as shady by Google and probably recommended a bad company. We only guarantee that you will work hard to get the SEO rankings you deserve.
SEO isn’t dead but some of the out-dated SEO tactics are and implementing them on your site can kill your rankings on Google.
Call us and one of our SEO experts will help you and your goals of gaining organic traffic.